Tour is available from mid-April until mid-October.
Walking distance: ~10 km
The one-day mountain tour to Beldersay Ring is a short but an eventful march, in the course of which the traveler, in a relatively small territory, will have a possibility to see almost all types of hilly landscape: from narrow rocky sites and waterfalls to spacious Alpine meadows. The Beldersay natural boundary is found 75 km from Tashkent, and well-known to Tashkent residents and its numerous guest not only as a ski resort but also as a perfect place to spend summer holiday. In spite of the fact that the total length of the route is almost 8 km, the hike takes almost a whole day, though the major portion of the way has no difficult ascents. And what is important, the impressions of the “Beldersay Ring” mountain tour will remain in your memory for a long time.
Transfer to the Beldersay valley to the merge of Beldersay and Mramornaya rivers (75 km, 2 h). This is the start point of our hiking (1550 m above the sea level). Having said goodbye to our driver and left for a back attributes of a civilization we will start to walk up along the left bank of the Mramornaya River. After 1,5 hour of quite pleasant walking we will reach a small birch grove, pictorially located on the bank of the mountain river. Short rest and we start 55 minutes long ascent to Urta-Kumbel Pass (1820 m above sea level). Ascent usually takes 55 minutes and we find ourselves in the saddle of the pass. What a great view! We can see the valley of Beldersay River, Chet-Kumbel Pass and the way, which leads to it. Flat descent will lead us to the small grove, located on the bank of Beldersay, where we will have lunch.
After lunch we will continue our walking and go up to the saddle of the Chet-Kumbel Pass (1850 m). The panoramic view from the pass allows us to see the Valley of Nurekata River and the top of Big Chimgan (3309 m). Having admired by the view we will start to go down to the Beldesay cable car station and the road where our minibus will be waiting for us (1550 m).
16:30 – 18:00 Return to Tashkent.
Note: If adverse weather conditions occur, guides reserve the right to adjust the route in order to ensure the safety of tourists.
NB: this trip does not require any special gear, but during the tour you will have steep ascents and descents. If you have had any operations in the past or have life supporting devices/implants (like prosthetic cardiac valve) or have any health conditions (like asthma, high pressure), any special dietary requests or restrictions including vegetarian/vegan diet, please let us know.
- Transport to/from the mountains (1-2 pax – sedan; 3-6 pax – van);
- Service of English speaking mountain guides;
- Picnic lunch.
Number of visitors
|price in $ per/pax||73,2||72||56,4||47,04||40,8||37||33||34,4||
- Tourist ax
- International air tickets
Important notes for all travelers:
- Please bring only cash USD or EURO for your local expenses in Uzbekistan, and no credit cards
- Please be aware that a member of staff of our agency will need to take your original passport for several hours for registration in hotels
- Please be aware that there may be various vehicles and drivers used during your tour, depending on the route section and type of transport needed on that section.
Registration and Regulations
- Registration for this trip will be considered after confirming in writing and paid by the participant, a reservation deposit of 30% of the total trip. An invoice with the payment method of deposit will be sent by email after your acceptance of quotation. The balance must be settled one month before the departure date, without stimulus from us. If inscription within one month of departure, full payment is that you will be required upon acceptance of the quotation.
Cancellation by the client:
- In case of cancellation by you (for whatever reason), more than 40 days before departure, the amounts paid as a deposit will be refunded, unless selected for a lump sum of 50 USD per person.
- From 30 days of departure, the cancellation will result in the application of the selected scale of the following:
- 30 to 22 days: 25% of travel
- 21 to 15 days: 50% of travel
- 14 to 8 days: 75% of travel
- 7 to 2 days: 90% of travel
- Less than 2 days: 100% of travel
- Please note, if you cancel your tour, let us know as soon as possible by e-mail or fax, as this is the date of receipt of cancellation will be allowed in calculating the refund.
- Any travel interrupted or shortened due to the participant for anything whatsoever, does not give rise to any refund.
Cancellation on the part of Uzbegim Tour:
- Cancellation may occur in circumstances imposed and outside our control (political unrest, security problem,…) In such cases of cancellation, full refund of amounts paid will be made by Uzbegim Tour, but no other compensatory will be granted.