Mysterious and colourful mountain area of the Western Tien-Shan (Big and Small Chimgan; mountain rivers & waterfalls; dog rose & barberry thickets), Charvak water reservoir is very charming and fascinates every visitor.
In the morning, depart to Chimgan Mountains (80 km, ~2 h.). You will be driving the road lying in picturesque surroundings full of local villages, gardens, and streams. If the cableway is functioning take 3 km long ride in Beldersay gorge to Kumbel peak (2400) where the longest ski track has its start. Have a walk in mountain area. Continue to the shore of Charvak reservoir, surrounded by green mountain flanks. With numerous resorts, beaches, and children summer camps, Charvak Lake is a favorite place of locals and foreigners to enjoy summer days outside the city. Drive down serpentine road to Chinara’s restaurant to have lunch under the shade of four giant plane trees. On the territory of restaurant, there are unique petroglyphs, rock carvings made by prehistoric people, preserved for the future.
Return to Tashkent after lunch. Drop off at the hotel.
Number of visitors
|price in $ per/pax||75||74||58||49||42||39||35||36||
Price not includes:
International air ticket
Transport specifications, as per table below, with maximum seat space per pax, and sufficient luggage space:
|Passengers (pax+LG)||Regular road vehicles (2WD)|
|Lacetti Chevrolet, 3-seater, Sedan|
Hynday Grand Starex, 11-seater, Minivan
Javlong, 17-seater, Minibus
Javlong, 17-seater, Minibus
Important notes for all travelers:
- Please bring only cash USD or EURO for your local expenses in Uzbekistan, and no credit cards
- Please be aware that a member of staff of our agency will need to take your original passport for several hours for registration in hotels
- Please be aware that there may be various vehicles and drivers used during your tour, depending on the route section and type of transport needed on that section.
Registration and Regulations
- Registration for this trip will be considered after confirming in writing and paid by the participant, a reservation deposit of 30% of the total trip. An invoice with the payment method of deposit will be sent by email after your acceptance of quotation. The balance must be settled one month before the departure date, without stimulus from us. If inscription within one month of departure, full payment is that you will be required upon acceptance of the quotation.
Cancellation by the client:
- In case of cancellation by you (for whatever reason), more than 40 days before departure, the amounts paid as a deposit will be refunded, unless selected for a lump sum of 50 USD per person.
- From 30 days of departure, the cancellation will result in the application of the selected scale of the following:
- 30 to 22 days: 25% of travel
- 21 to 15 days: 50% of travel
- 14 to 8 days: 75% of travel
- 7 to 2 days: 90% of travel
- Less than 2 days: 100% of travel
- Please note, if you cancel your tour, let us know as soon as possible by e-mail or fax, as this is the date of receipt of cancellation will be allowed in calculating the refund.
- Any travel interrupted or shortened due to the participant for anything whatsoever, does not give rise to any refund.
Cancellation on the part of Uzbegim Tour:
- Cancellation may occur in circumstances imposed and outside our control (political unrest, security problem,…) In such cases of cancellation, full refund of amounts paid will be made by Uzbegim Tour, but no other compensatory will be granted.