You will taste the Uzbek national cuisine
Arrival in Tashkent.
Arrival in Tashkent in the early morning. Meeting at the airport. Seeing off and placing in the hotel. Breakfast at the hotel. At 09:30 a group gathering in the lobby and eviction from the hotel. At 10:00 the beginning of the tour around Tashkent: Hast-Imam Square, Barak-Khan Madrassah, Mausoleum of Kafal-al-Shashi Mazar. Lunch at the Plov field, where you will taste Tashkent plov. After lunch, continue the tour around the city: the Kukeldash Madrassah, the oldest bazaar in Tashkent – Chorsu, the Museum of Applied Arts, the Tashkent Metro. Dinner at the restaurant. * (Main course – Naryn). Transfer to the station. Night train to Urgench №56 (20: 20 – 12:22). Night on the train till Urgench.
Urgench – Khiva.
Arrival to Urgench at 12:22. Meeting at the station of Urgench. Transfer to Khiva and accommodation at the hotel. Lunch in the national house (main dishes: shurpa, Khiva plov and khanskoe dish – tukhum-barak). Beginning of the tour around Khiva: Ichan-Kala (inner city of Khiva), Kunya-Ark Fortress, madrassah and the Minaret of Islam Khoja, Avesta Museum. Master class of cooking gum (pies) in a national house. Night at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Continuation of the excursion: Tash-Hauli palace, Juma mosque, minaret and madrasah of Muhammad Amin-khan, complex of Pakhlavan Mahmud. Departure to the restaurant (the main course is freshly grilled fish). Return to Khiva. Free time. Dinner at the restaurant (main course – Khorezm kebab). Overnight at the hotel.
Khiva – Bukhara.
Breakfast at the hotel. Crossing the famous Kyzylkum desert along the Amu Darya River. Lunch on the way – lunch boxes. Arrival in Bukhara. Free time, visiting souvenir shops and workshops. Dinner at the restaurant (main course – tender beef according to the restaurant’s signature recipe). Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Excursion around Bukhara: mausoleum of Samanids, burial-vault of Chashma Ayub, Bolo-Hauz complex, ancient fortress Ark, complex Poi-Kalyan, madrassah of Abdulaziz-Khan, madrasah of Ulugbek. Lunch – tasting of Bukhara plov . After lunch, visit the Lyabi-Khauz ensemble, the Kukeldash Madrassah, the Nodir-Devon-Begim madrassah, the trading domes. Tea drinking in the tea house “Spices of the Silk Road” – tasting of tea with various spices and traditional Bukhara sweets. Folklore show in the Nodir Devon-Begi Madrassah. Dinner in the teahouse (main courses: assorted dolma, Bukhara somsa). Overnight at the hotel.
Bukhara – Country excursion – Samarkand.
Breakfast at the hotel. Excursion around suburban objects of Bukhara: Sitorai Mohi Hosa palace, Bakhautdin Naqshbandi complex, Chor Bakr necropolis. Lunch in the Chaikh-Bakr Chaikhan – tandoor-kabob tasting (meat baked in tandoor). After lunch transfer to Samarkand. Visit to the winery. Khovrenko – wine tasting. Master class of cooking manti in the national house (main dishes: manti, shurpa). Overnight at the hotel.
Samarkand – Tashkent.
Breakfast at the hotel. Excursion around Samarkand: the Gur-Emir mausoleum is the burial-vault of the Great Tamerlane, Registan Square (Ulugbek madrasah, Sher-Dor madrasah, Tilla-Kari madrassah) is the most famous square in Central Asia. Lunch at the center of the pilch “Punjab” – tasting Samarkand plov. After lunch, visit the Bibi-Khanum mosque, architectural ensemble Shahi-Zinda, Ulugbek observatory. Departure from Samarkand on the express train “Afrosiab”. Arrival in Tashkent. Meeting at the station. Transfer and accommodation at the hotel. Dinner at the restaurant (main course – shish kebabs). Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel until 12:00. Free time without transport and sightseeing. It is recommended to visit the bazaars, walk around the city center. Transfer to the airport. Departure from Tashkent.
* In rare cases, due to circumstances beyond our control, restaurants and food points can be replaced by similar ones.
* The tour is guaranteed and will take place regardless of the number of participants.
OUR PRICE FOR 2018
- hotel in Tachkent 3*
- hotel in Boukhara 3*
- hotel in Samarkand 3*
- hotel in Khiva 3*
- entrance fee
- meals BLD
- folklore NDB+vine testing+spice tea
- Transport coach, van , bus
- train ticket
- touristes tax
- International air tickets
Number of visitors
|price in $ per/pax||1243||1172||1064||999||958||994||963||938||
|Tashkent||Grand Orzu 3*, Malika 3* or similar|
|Khiva||Malika Xiva 3*, Old Hiva private hotel, Euro Asia 3* or similar|
|Bukhara||Dargoh 3*, Sacha and son private hotel, Komil 3* or similar|
|Samarkand||Uzbegim Plaza 3*, City 3* or similar|
Transport specifications, as per table below, with maximum seat space per pax, and sufficient luggage space:
|Pax (FIT)||Passengers (pax+LG)||Regular road vehicles (2WD)|
|1-2||2||Lacetti Chevrolet, 3-seater, Sedan|
|3-4||3-4-5||Hynday Grand Starex, 11-seater, Minivan|
|5-8||6-9||Javlong, 17-seater, Minibus|
|9-10||10-11||Javlong, 17-seater, Minibus|
Important notes for all travelers:
- Please bring only cash USD or EURO for your local expenses in Uzbekistan, and no credit cards
- Please be aware that a member of staff of our agency will need to take your original passport for several hours for registration in hotels
- Please be aware that there may be various vehicles and drivers used during your tour, depending on the route section and type of transport needed on that section.
Registration and Regulations
- Registration for this trip will be considered after confirming in writing and paid by the participant, a reservation deposit of 30% of the total trip. An invoice with the payment method of deposit will be sent by email after your acceptance of quotation. The balance must be settled one month before the departure date, without stimulus from us. If inscription within one month of departure, full payment is that you will be required upon acceptance of the quotation.
Cancellation by the client:
- In case of cancellation by you (for whatever reason), more than 40 days before departure, the amounts paid as a deposit will be refunded, unless selected for a lump sum of 50 USD per person.
- From 30 days of departure, the cancellation will result in the application of the selected scale of the following:
- 30 to 22 days: 25% of travel
- 21 to 15 days: 50% of travel
- 14 to 8 days: 75% of travel
- 7 to 2 days: 90% of travel
- Less than 2 days: 100% of travel
- Please note, if you cancel your tour, let us know as soon as possible by e-mail or fax, as this is the date of receipt of cancellation will be allowed in calculating the refund.
- Any travel interrupted or shortened due to the participant for anything whatsoever, does not give rise to any refund.
Cancellation on the part of Uzbegim Tour:
- Cancellation may occur in circumstances imposed and outside our control (political unrest, security problem,…) In such cases of cancellation, full refund of amounts paid will be made by Uzbegim Tour, but no other compensatory will be granted.
All payments carry out by bank transfers.